Monday, May 31, 2010

Days with my father

Over the weekend I saw something so beautiful and touching, it made me cry. Philip Toledano, a well known and successful photographer, has put together a photographic journal of his relationship with his father upon the passing of his mother. It has parts that will make you laugh out loud, and parts that will make your heart break and cry. Over all, it will take you 5 minutes to go through it and you will be so happy you did- Click on www.dayswithmyfather.com

You can also read my own tributes to my father- the first one I wrote a few days after his demise can be found here, and the second one written five years later, found here was a cover story I did for Weekend magazine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is beautiful Kiran...truly beautiful.Thanks for sharing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails