Saturday, May 22, 2010

Making of Vanessa Paradis for Chanel


Making-Of: Vanessa Paradis for Chanel Coco Cocoon from LesMads on Vimeo.

I am a huge fan of Vanessa Paradis. She is gorgeous, oozes sex appeal, has that French thing going on... but the best thing I like about her is quite possibly her boyfriend, Johnny Depp. Either way, Vanessa is looking stunning in the new Chanel Cocoon collection ads, and I'm loving the video of their making. Karl Lagerfeld, who has shot these ads, is truly a genius, and I love the way he hugs and smiles at her at the end of the video... don't think I've ever seen him smile before!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love everything French......the language, the music, it's all so soft...romantic..This was a nice video....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails