Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My iPad and iPhone get a Kiran's Corner makeover!

It's not a secret that I love things that are unique and that nobody else has. Even stuff that others DO, I try to make mine a little unique and make them stand out from the crowd. How are you guys liking my iPhone and iPad??

How GORGEOUS are they??!! And how very ME!!! I love the way the wallpaper of the iPad blends perfectly with the cover of the iPad. And the iPad now looks even better in it's case that I wrote about here
All the pictures here have been taken with the demo unit of the Sony NEX3 that I wrote about here
Check back in tomorrow to see some more demo pics and the full review of the amazing camera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! How'd you know all this?? Your so awesome lol

- Alisha :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails