Monday, May 10, 2010

Browns@Ounass

This should go filed under the "better late than never" category, as it's been around for almost a month! Browns from London has set up a pop-up store at Ounass at the Emirates Towers, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of their store in London. I popped in (pardon the lame pun) a couple of days back when I was visiting the Towers, and snapped up a few pictures on my iPhone. They had 40 designers create a special line called "Future Collectibles," and while all 40 aren't available in Dubai, I took pictures of my favourites. Here they are:
I love the Ashish football shirt-dress the best. The Balenciaga jacket is beautiful, but is almost identical to a Chanel jacket I have from last season.. only difference is that has the classic chanel buttons, and this, cute colourful ones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails