Friday, May 07, 2010

Shocking iPad cover!

Shocking PINK that is!
I have a huge thing for stationary and another massive thing for the colour pink. So when I saw these folders at Boutique 1 last evening, where I headed for some much needed retail therapy given my mood, I was thrilled!  They were neatly piled up in all different colours and looked gorgeous against the stark white shelves of the store, and I knew I had to have one! I took the pink one, not knowing exactly what size papers would fit in them, but i knew I'd find some use for it, and unfortunately had to settle for the yellow one for my business cards.
I then took the folder out this morning to be able to stare at the colour some more, when something made me grab my iPad and measure the size against it... they're a perfect fit! While I still want my a proper case to protect my precious iPad while travelling, this is perfect to throw in my handbag when I'm out and about here. Moreover, it looks gorgeous! I still can't get over the cover!
It costs 255 Dhs for the folder and 65 for the visiting card case:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails