Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Blog Corner presents WishWishWish

I don't exactly remember how I stumbled upon www.wishwishwish.net, but I'm glad I did. The gorgeous 19 year old Carrie, has an eye for design, a love for vintage, a real talent for blogging and taking pictures, and a sense of self way beyond her youthful years. While I guess WIsh Wish Wish would classify as a fashion blog, it really is so much more. There are gorgeous vintage-y pictures, ideas on places to go shop, a couple of how-to's (like how to make a hollow book treasure box) and did I mention the gorgeous vintage-y pictures? She has supplemented these pictures with breath-taking videos that are shot by her live-in boyfriend Miguel (whom she has been dating for four years now) that look like they're a film reel for a French Perfume Ad.

If you're thinking, "Really?? What could a 19 year old old have to blog about that could possibly be of interest to me?" I dare you to take a look and find out. You'll be glad you did.

(Image taken from a blog post at WishWishWish)

1 comment:

carrie said...

this is so lovely - thank you very much! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails