Saturday, April 03, 2010

Inspiration gone amiss!

I recently came across a picture of this handbag on style.com and thought to myself, Why on God's green earth would someone do that to their Birkin??? Now while I am Queen of Bling and love a bit of flash on my things, I think someone would have to be out of their mind to mess with anything Hermes. Apparently, the Editor of the "Purseblog" had the same reaction and wondered aloud on her blog, whether it was a real or counterfeit Birkin that had had been so brutally massacred. She then got a response from the company responsible for this atrocity, Leah and Bliss, claiming this was neither a real nor a fake, but was "Birkin-inspired." Inspiration for someone to regurgitate their last meal? Horrendous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails