Sunday, April 25, 2010

Introducing Alexandra- The Future Fashion Victim!

Remember baby Sofia? The 5 year old who gives me closet envy? Well here's the newest addition to her family- Baby Alexandra. Her mum Eka, my gorgeous Russian friend from High School, sent me a picture of her one month old baby (Sofia's littlelest sister) and her cute little fur coat. While other newborns rely on baby warmers to keep them warm, Alexandra has her gorgeous pink mink jacket to keep her cozy in style. There will be no unfortunate baby pictures in this family!

I know you guys are dying to get a sneak peak into her mother's closet, as am I! I'm hoping by a stroke of luck I might be able to take time off and make it to Moscow at the end of May for Eka's thirtieth birthday bash. I know exactly what I want my return present to be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails