Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The most stylish little girl in the world!

Ever thought you'd envy a little girl's wardrobe? Yup, neither did I. While I'd probably occasionally eye someone in their tweens carrying or wearing Hello Kitty something without shame (my love for the cat is getting closetted as the years go by) I never actually thought I'd meet a child with an enviable wardrobe... up until Sofia. Her mother Eka is a friend of mine from high school, and is as fashionable as she is funny (she had us in splits for hours!) which is probably where little Sofia gets her style-itude from. This cute little thing loves all things Chanel, and has tons of glasses, hats and bags from her favourite brand. She also loves wearing fur and her sizeable collection ranges from Mink all the way to Sable. And her favourite handbag? Like her mother, Sofia adores the Birkin, especially her newest 25cms lizard skin one that she received as a gift from her mom. Eka laughs when I tell her I look forward to seeing her own photographs to know what the latest fashions are. With a daughter as stylish as that, can you imagine what the mother is like??
PS: Sofia is 5! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Kiran thank you so much from me and my baby Sofia)) the star of your new article. XXX

Kiran Chhabria said...

Don't be silly love. Pleasure's all mine! She is a little superstar despite the article ;)

Bianca Cutait said...

THIS IS AMAZING!! Eka, your daughter is fantastic, so are you!! Kiran, I love your writting, you should be FAMOUS!! Bisoussss a tout les deux!!!

katiasergeeva@hotmail.com said...

She is so totally cool - style and the attitude to go with it!!!!!! LOVE her!

Katia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails