Friday, April 02, 2010

My fave furniture store in Dubai..

Or one of them anyway, is the "Mood" store (next to the Singways store) at JBR. If you're a fan of Phillipe Starck-ish type furniture, they have by far, the coolest furniture and accessories to do up your home. It is a multi-brand store, with each piece being unique and hand-picked, so give yourself time to check out everything, and visit back often. I happened to chance upon the store once, while walking back to my car from Boutique 1 and I couldn't help but stop and stare at their stuff in the window. So cool and so inspired!

While taking a walk through JBR today, I decided to pop in and take a quick look around and see if they had anything new and instantly fell in love with this very funky white leather chair from Driade. While the chair was cool, unfortunately so was the price- it went for somewhere around 32,000 Dhs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails