Friday, April 30, 2010

Haute Shoe Couture- Rickard Shah

"You've NEVER heard of Rickard Shah??" my sister tut-tutted to me last evening. "Erm... No?" I said meekly. "Never? Not even in Vogue??" she said, her eyes going wider. "Is he Indian?" I asked, trying to move the focus away from my obvious state of fashion oblivion. "Please Kiran.. Rickard Shah is not a HE. It's a THEY!" Soooo.. apparently wearing regular shoes like, oh I don't know, Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin, are so last season (or was that last year? I better keep track!) One look at my sister's pair though, had me lusting for more. Husband and wife duo, Elizabeth Rickard and Binith Shah, that together make up Rickard Shah are offering handmade, custom shoes for the discerning woman, who wants her shoes comfortable and stylish, yet unique. With their bespoke service, they take a measurement of your foot followed by them preparing a last, to which you can then make changes and order your shoe according to your preferred colour, heel size, material, heel height, etc. The bad news however, is that they live in Florence. Anyone heading to Italy anytime soon?
(My sister's initials, "KCW" appearing on the back of her customized shoe)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WAW...that's just to die for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waw amazing....yaaa...I'm speechless....

Anonymous said...

Have to keep my eyes open for these new kids on the block now!

---------
http://cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails