Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Creator of Kiran's Corner Avatar and Logo

All my friends have absolutely been LOVING the new look of my blog! I thought it only fair to not hog all the credit, and hand some of it back to the person who is responsible for creating the header and logo of "Kiran's Corner." This pretty young girl pictured above, Anoushka Valrani, is a new import to Dubai, as she has recently married and moved here a little over a year back. I was looking for someone to create a cool header for my blog (my own photoshop creation with my face on it was just not doing it for me!) and I wanted someone talented and fun, who could really understand and represent my style.. and Me. My friend Tehzeeb suggested I meet Anoushka, and I'm so glad she did. She understood exactly what I wanted, gave me a few suggestions, kept changing it till I was happy and then kept changing that till SHE was happy. Even now, she sends me emails to change around stuff, like the image I'd put up on my Facebook Fan Page. She is an extremely talented Illustrator who has worked for the likes of Disney, and has recently collaborated on an effort to create a childrens book based on Sammy the Whale Shark (who apparently has been either freed, is missing or...)
She is fabulous to work with and is super talented (as you can see from her creations for me) and without me asking for it, designed this gorgeous logo to bring my "spiritual element" into the header. She also does not know I'm going to be posting anything on her, so it's not a case of quid pro quo or anything... although, for the level of detailing she goes into, she is very reasonably priced.

To contact Anoushka for any Freelance work, you can get in touch with her at kharees@gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails