Monday, April 26, 2010

I WishWIshWish upon a star!

A few days back I'd covered Carrie from WishWishWish as a part of my "blog corner." I love seeing pictures of her quirky-yet-beautiful things, and I find myself wanting to be much more girly after spending a few minutes on her site.
The other day, I went shopping to the home section of Gallerie Lafayette in Dubai Mall, and I discovered this brand called "La Marelle" that just had the CUTEST stuff. They had a mixture of stationary, bits of jewelry, brooches, notebooks, pocket mirrors... a little of everything. I couldn't help but pick up a bunch of things for myself, including the colouring book, pictured below. Yes, yes, I know I'm not a child, but I just couldn't get past the gorgeous picture outlines they had in there to fill, and like a child, I wasn't leaving the store till the book was coming with me, so...
Very whimsical... Very Carrie!
 I just wish I could get the same vintage picture look like her.

Check out the website for La Marelle at www.lamarelle.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails