Monday, April 19, 2010

Grazia Style Awards 2010

Have you voted yet? Click here to vote!

Here are my picks for the best in fashion, 2010!

Best Boutique- Soiree (naturally!)

Best multi-brand store- Boutique 1 (am loving their new website by the way- see it here!

Best Department Store- Debenhams

Best shopping experience- Dubai Mall (have you checked out both my stores there? The Sony store and   Jumbo Unwired are great places to shop at!)

Best Shop to spend Dhs 500-Zara

Best Shop to spend Dhs 1.500- DKNY for lack of a better choice. I'd rather save my money!

Best Jewelry Brand- Bulgari.. but I wish they'd had Theo Fennell in the list

Best Regional Designer- Ayesha Depala all the way!

Best International Designer- Lanvin

Best accessory Designer- Chanel

Best shoe Designer- Giuseppe Zanotti

Best Grazia Insider Value for Money- I put Topshop, but I really don't know what the question means!

Best Window Display- S*uce


Who are you voting for??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails